The White House held an off-the-record briefing with reporters on Friday afternoon to discuss recent revelations about the Benghazi investigation, sources familiar with the meeting tell POLITICO. The meeting began around 12:45 p.m. and postponed the daily, on-the-record White House press briefing to 1:45 p.m. White House press secretary Jay Carney did not respond to a request for confirmation of the...
The Koolaid Well Is Drying Up. MSNBC Is Talking Obama Impeachment http://bit.ly/YB4Xzw
- Exonerated, Chris Christie taunts the press by embracing Roger Goodell Noah Rothman 42 mins ago
- Scotland votes No to independence Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago