The White House held an off-the-record briefing with reporters on Friday afternoon to discuss recent revelations about the Benghazi investigation, sources familiar with the meeting tell POLITICO. The meeting began around 12:45 p.m. and postponed the daily, on-the-record White House press briefing to 1:45 p.m. White House press secretary Jay Carney did not respond to a request for confirmation of the...
Nana, apparently public released video isn't definitive but suggested such, that is why Brietbart reporters called and was told no she didn't swear to an oath
- Oh, good: Obama to announce more faux stimulus with $600 million for job training Erika Johnsen 28 minutes ago
- New study shows casual pot use connected to brain abnormalities Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Minnesota to outsource ObamaCare exchange management to private sector Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Kansas Dems reportedly trying to recruit … Kathleen Sebelius for Senate Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Lerner, DoJ discussed criminal prosecution of tax-exempt applicants Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Ukrainian forces advancing in east as showdown nears Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago