Majorities of Americans think the new health care law is going to increase their medical costs and their taxes -- and add to the federal deficit as well. Those are some of the reasons why voters say -- by a two-to-one margin -- that Congress should keep working on the law.
A Fox News national poll released Thursday also asks voters...
Just got an email, if u are against obamaScare, it's for u https://www.research.net/s/GYH7SVBfirstname.lastname@example.org
Just as the majority of Americans disapprove of Obamacare and more people than ever want to see the legislation repealed, 57 percent believe the implementation of the healthcare trainwreck is "a joke." More from Fox News:
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Citizen legislator Sen. Mary Landrieu doesn’t really live in Louisiana Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Democrats go after Republican for self-defense measure he took…14 years ago Matt Vespa 3 hours ago
- Rubio: If I had to vote again on my Gang of Eight immigration bill, I’d vote no Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 5 hours ago