Majorities of Americans think the new health care law is going to increase their medical costs and their taxes -- and add to the federal deficit as well. Those are some of the reasons why voters say -- by a two-to-one margin -- that Congress should keep working on the law.
A Fox News national poll released Thursday also asks voters...
Just got an email, if u are against obamaScare, it's for u https://www.research.net/s/GYH7SVBemail@example.com
Just as the majority of Americans disapprove of Obamacare and more people than ever want to see the legislation repealed, 57 percent believe the implementation of the healthcare trainwreck is "a joke." More from Fox News:
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago