Majorities of Americans think the new health care law is going to increase their medical costs and their taxes -- and add to the federal deficit as well. Those are some of the reasons why voters say -- by a two-to-one margin -- that Congress should keep working on the law.
A Fox News national poll released Thursday also asks voters...
Just got an email, if u are against obamaScare, it's for u https://www.research.net/s/GYH7SVBfirstname.lastname@example.org
Just as the majority of Americans disapprove of Obamacare and more people than ever want to see the legislation repealed, 57 percent believe the implementation of the healthcare trainwreck is "a joke." More from Fox News:
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 39 minutes ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 5 hours ago