Majorities of Americans think the new health care law is going to increase their medical costs and their taxes -- and add to the federal deficit as well. Those are some of the reasons why voters say -- by a two-to-one margin -- that Congress should keep working on the law.
A Fox News national poll released Thursday also asks voters...
Just got an email, if u are against obamaScare, it's for u https://www.research.net/s/GYH7SVBfirstname.lastname@example.org
Just as the majority of Americans disapprove of Obamacare and more people than ever want to see the legislation repealed, 57 percent believe the implementation of the healthcare trainwreck is "a joke." More from Fox News:
- House may vote on bill that would block Obama from expanding executive amnesty for illegals Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz issues clear condemnation of Obama Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Media reacts to Lois Lerner’s new email: ‘Hard to argue’ no political bias there Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Comforting: Syria-trained American suicide bomber traveled to U.S. undetected Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago