Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan — the freshly minted Republican vice presidential candidate — got an immediate ratings boost in the wake of his selection as Mitt Romney’s running-mate, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll. Little known nationally before Saturday’s announcement, favorable impressions of Ryan jumped 15 percentage points among the overall electorate with positive views soaring from 49 to 70 percent among conservative Republicans. In Wednesday through Friday interviews, fully 45 percent of Americans expressed no opinion...
- Russian FM after meeting with Kerry: Russia has no “common vision” on Crimea with the west Allahpundit 31 minutes ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Duane “Generalissimo” Patterson Ed Morrissey 42 minutes ago
- Soon, you might be able to carry a gun just about anywhere in Georgia Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Kerry retreats on recognition of Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Brown ramping up Senate run in New Hampshire: AP Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Reuters: Radar data suggests that the missing Malaysian jet was flown far off course deliberately Allahpundit 3 hours ago