There's a dastardly conspiracy afoot to shut down the United States Postal Service, Lefty screamer Ed Schultz has informed his MSNBC audience. The culprits? Republicans, match. The USPS recently announced its decision to end Saturday mail service, an attempt to stanch its years-long budget bleeding; the federal entity lost $16 billion in 2012. Though this move is only projected to save the Post Office roughly $2 billion annually, it's still an important nod to reality. I discussed this issue on CNBC last night, where even the liberal panelist seemed to agree that major reductions are in order and...
forgot to finish an earlier thought, 6 states currently are proposing legislation to require liability insurance to purchase a gun. Carefully check your state and fight all forms of liberty pervention. It is no different than saying voting requires a 10% salary fee, so free speech will be costly to prevent those we disagree with from having access.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago