There's a dastardly conspiracy afoot to shut down the United States Postal Service, Lefty screamer Ed Schultz has informed his MSNBC audience. The culprits? Republicans, match. The USPS recently announced its decision to end Saturday mail service, an attempt to stanch its years-long budget bleeding; the federal entity lost $16 billion in 2012. Though this move is only projected to save the Post Office roughly $2 billion annually, it's still an important nod to reality. I discussed this issue on CNBC last night, where even the liberal panelist seemed to agree that major reductions are in order and...
using nonsense, emotionally tinged rants like, "why are you ppl routing against hard working middle class people" is the problem with liberal uneducated arguments or worse thought to be educated with no discerable evidence. Because we don't want to be held hostage doesn't mean we are against the workers only systems in a rigged game against us. Hence if the banks did what public unions do to taxpayers you would be up in arms, although likely empty arms.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago