There's a dastardly conspiracy afoot to shut down the United States Postal Service, Lefty screamer Ed Schultz has informed his MSNBC audience. The culprits? Republicans, match. The USPS recently announced its decision to end Saturday mail service, an attempt to stanch its years-long budget bleeding; the federal entity lost $16 billion in 2012. Though this move is only projected to save the Post Office roughly $2 billion annually, it's still an important nod to reality. I discussed this issue on CNBC last night, where even the liberal panelist seemed to agree that major reductions are in order and...
using nonsense, emotionally tinged rants like, "why are you ppl routing against hard working middle class people" is the problem with liberal uneducated arguments or worse thought to be educated with no discerable evidence. Because we don't want to be held hostage doesn't mean we are against the workers only systems in a rigged game against us. Hence if the banks did what public unions do to taxpayers you would be up in arms, although likely empty arms.
- Video: Inside the leak of the Tsarnaev capture photos Ed Morrissey 59 minutes ago
- New Hillary memoir to be titled “Hard Choices”? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Protip from Reid: Bundy supporters are “domestic terrorists,” y’know Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Ukraine deal not exactly embraced by either side Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago