Congressional candidate Mia Love burst onto the national scene with her energetic speech at the Republican National Convention, pulling in more than a quarter-million dollars in donations in the three days following her address. The National Republican Congressional Committee -- the GOP campaign arm responsible for electing House Republicans -- is making a serious play in her race. I'm told they've reserved $1 million in advertising time in the Salt Lake City market through election day, and this week they're going on air with a new ad holding Love's opponent accountable for aiding and abetting the Obama/Pelosi spending...
In response to:
- Video: Canada shooter was in contact with “individuals in Syria” Ed Morrissey 32 mins ago
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidate start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago