How to Celebrate the Fourth of July

SmilingDrunk Wrote: Jul 04, 2012 2:58 PM
Actually, I'm from Philly. Unfortunately I can only get booze in bars, beer distributors, and state stores (PA Democrats will burn in hell for their support for state stores, btw)

How to Celebrate the Fourth of July

SmilingDrunk Wrote: Jul 04, 2012 12:02 PM
Sobriety, yes, I have an issue with that. But only before after it's dark outside. And sorry, if I want to read rational thought from a conservative I'll go elsewhere. I come to Townhall for fun because many of the posters here are quite deranged. It reminds me of the casual political conversations I hear in Walmarts in "Real America."

How to Celebrate the Fourth of July

SmilingDrunk Wrote: Jul 04, 2012 12:00 PM
Those La Raza jerks can kiss my hairy Philly butt.

How to Celebrate the Fourth of July

SmilingDrunk Wrote: Jul 04, 2012 11:59 AM
Actually I'm a dude. And not drunk at the moment, although I admit I'm slightly hung over.

How to Celebrate the Fourth of July

SmilingDrunk Wrote: Jul 04, 2012 11:46 AM
Yes, I'm absolutely a commie mole lmao What the hell is wrong with you? Right now I'm dancing with a cardboard cutout of Eugene Debs, burning the flag, and synching 9/11 footage with Benny Hill music. Now gimme $500 bucks.

How to Celebrate the Fourth of July

SmilingDrunk Wrote: Jul 04, 2012 11:43 AM
lol with GOD. You had to throw that in there, didn'tcha?

How to Celebrate the Fourth of July

SmilingDrunk Wrote: Jul 04, 2012 11:39 AM
Not all, but many, yes. But from my experience, some of the coolest people I've met have come from almost stereotypical "Real America" small towns. I just got 4 hits of DMT off one of them, actually.

How to Celebrate the Fourth of July

SmilingDrunk Wrote: Jul 04, 2012 11:37 AM
No, I'm being completely honest. I just don't trust most flag wavers. To me, that is far too gratuitous and doesn't ring true. It seems forced much of the time, is all I'm saying. Would I be more patriotic if I loaded up on flags and "Freedom Isn't Free" t-shirts from Walmart? Better yet, is it possible that I can love America while also distrusting overt, nationalistic patriotism? I think so.

How to Celebrate the Fourth of July

SmilingDrunk Wrote: Jul 04, 2012 11:22 AM
Nope, I enjoy big gulps and very large bottles of beer. Plus cheeseburgers. But back to my point. Flags can be cool if the people waving them are cool. Mostly, this isn't the case. Not bashing the flag, just people who wave it and become a walking, talking, platitudinous ball of fake, insecure patriotism.

How to Celebrate the Fourth of July

SmilingDrunk Wrote: Jul 04, 2012 11:16 AM
I don't trust anyone with more than one, reasonably-sized flag on their porch.