A Pennsylvania judge has blocked the enforcement of a Pennsylvania Voter I.D. law just 35 days before the presidential election on November 6.
A Pennsylvania judge on Tuesday blocked the state from enforcing its strict voter ID law before the presidential election, citing "disenfranchisement" concerns. The ruling in a vital battleground state comes five weeks before the election.
The ruling, which could still be appealed, followed two days of testimony about the state's efforts to make it easier to get a valid photo ID, as well as possible hurdles for those seeking proper identification.
- Fox News: Obama briefed for more than a year on ISIS as serious threat Ed Morrissey 48 mins ago
- Poll: 63% oppose Obama’s executive order on amnesty Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Ukraine ends offensive operations against rebels, digs in to repel Russian invasion Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Great news: Homeland Security can’t find 6,000 foreign nationals in US Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Did US kill Al-Shabaab leader responsible for Kenya mall massacre? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- CDC Director: Ebola in Africa now an ‘epidemic,’ ‘completely out of control’ Noah Rothman 4 hours ago