One of the major issues that various insurgent elements in the GOP has pushed for is immigration reform. President George W. Bush and 2008 GOP nominee John McCain made a major push for an immigration...
The Stats on H1b visa holders..USA Census..2010. AND households headed by Immigrant Illegal workers..as the Media and Big Business pushes the Republicans to legalize...81% LIVE ENTIRELY ON WELFARE BENEFITS. THE MYTHOLOGY OF THE SIZE AND STRENGTH OF THE HISPANIC LOBBY..THE LAZINESS OF AMERICAN WORKERS..PUSHED BY BIG BUSINESS...WHICH HAS NOT LOYALITY AT ALL TO THE USA. ANY REPORTER WHO PUSHES AMNESTY..WHEN HE OR SHE CAN CLEARLY SEE THE DEATH THROES OF CALIFORNIA....IS PAID OFF..OR INSANE.
There has been no shortage of post-mortems after Barack Obama's sweeping victory in November's elections, but the dominant story line is that the Republican Party should focus more on how its message can empower minority groups and tailor their rhetoric toward how a GOP platform helps everyone, not just majority groups. A good example would be Mara Liasson's NPR story on the subject.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Rubio: Only one nation can stand up to the wave of totalitarianism Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- HHS: Why, no, we are not measuring the very metric ObamaCare was passed to improve Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Video: Meet your 2014 CPAC blogger of the year Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Carney: Why no, Obama does not regret being dismissive of Mitt Romney on Russia Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- Brutal: Just one in 10 uninsured who qualify for ObamaCare exchange plans has signed up Allahpundit 12 hours ago