One of the major issues that various insurgent elements in the GOP has pushed for is immigration reform. President George W. Bush and 2008 GOP nominee John McCain made a major push for an immigration...
The Stats on H1b visa holders..USA Census..2010. AND households headed by Immigrant Illegal workers..as the Media and Big Business pushes the Republicans to legalize...81% LIVE ENTIRELY ON WELFARE BENEFITS. THE MYTHOLOGY OF THE SIZE AND STRENGTH OF THE HISPANIC LOBBY..THE LAZINESS OF AMERICAN WORKERS..PUSHED BY BIG BUSINESS...WHICH HAS NOT LOYALITY AT ALL TO THE USA. ANY REPORTER WHO PUSHES AMNESTY..WHEN HE OR SHE CAN CLEARLY SEE THE DEATH THROES OF CALIFORNIA....IS PAID OFF..OR INSANE.
There has been no shortage of post-mortems after Barack Obama's sweeping victory in November's elections, but the dominant story line is that the Republican Party should focus more on how its message can empower minority groups and tailor their rhetoric toward how a GOP platform helps everyone, not just majority groups. A good example would be Mara Liasson's NPR story on the subject.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- DeBlasio faces three lawsuits for trying to shut down charter schools Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 9 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 10 hours ago