House Speaker John Boehner took a lot of heat in January when he rubber-stamped the president’s job-crushing tax increases. Indeed, an entire movement sprang up on Twitter -- symbolized by the hashtag #FireBoehner -- in the weeks prior to the “compromise” urging conservative members of Congress to oust him from his position of leadership in part because he publicly proposed tax hikes as part of the negotiations. The initiative failed, of course, but that didn’t stop Republicans from bristling at Boehner’s supposed...
In response to:
Explain to me how secretly working with Groover Norquist...who is married to a Palestian Muslim woman who is forbidden to marry anyone not Muslim..but is happily married to Groover...who is also paid by C.A.I.R. and whose big Gang of Eigh Bill will legalize millions of Muslums here..not all of them good people..That bill will bring in 32 million people in the next ten years..and as half are already on welfare (Fox business news..last night) the cost to Americans in life and money is beyond comprehension. John Boehner can be accused of many things. Of loving the USA or Americans....He is NOT Guilty. He is a CORPORATE TOAD through and through.
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 24 minutes ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago