House Speaker John Boehner took a lot of heat in January when he rubber-stamped the president’s job-crushing tax increases. Indeed, an entire movement sprang up on Twitter -- symbolized by the hashtag #FireBoehner -- in the weeks prior to the “compromise” urging conservative members of Congress to oust him from his position of leadership in part because he publicly proposed tax hikes as part of the negotiations. The initiative failed, of course, but that didn’t stop Republicans from bristling at Boehner’s supposed...
In response to:
Explain to me how secretly working with Groover Norquist...who is married to a Palestian Muslim woman who is forbidden to marry anyone not Muslim..but is happily married to Groover...who is also paid by C.A.I.R. and whose big Gang of Eigh Bill will legalize millions of Muslums here..not all of them good people..That bill will bring in 32 million people in the next ten years..and as half are already on welfare (Fox business news..last night) the cost to Americans in life and money is beyond comprehension. John Boehner can be accused of many things. Of loving the USA or Americans....He is NOT Guilty. He is a CORPORATE TOAD through and through.
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 22 mins ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 16 hours ago