Conservatives object to the government mandating that religions violate their beliefs so free contraceptives can be handed out. Conservatives object to government mandated religious beliefs and those who will not comply will be fined or jailed. The free exercise of religion is not in the constitution of the current administration. The contraceptive issue is not conservative hypocrisy. Just a VOLUNTARY religious belief in a VOLUNTARILY attended school or a job one CHOOSE to take being protected by the constitution. This is about the first amendment. You have read that, right?
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 15 hours ago