Conservatives object to the government mandating that religions violate their beliefs so free contraceptives can be handed out. Conservatives object to government mandated religious beliefs and those who will not comply will be fined or jailed. The free exercise of religion is not in the constitution of the current administration. The contraceptive issue is not conservative hypocrisy. Just a VOLUNTARY religious belief in a VOLUNTARILY attended school or a job one CHOOSE to take being protected by the constitution. This is about the first amendment. You have read that, right?
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Rise of Ebola and terrorism a perfect storm for the GOP? Noah Rothman 32 mins ago
- Report: Ebola cases starting to drop in Liberia Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Not exactly self-isolation: Ebola patient’s itinerary prompts questions about protocols Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Does Georgia vote Democratic in 2014? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Martha Coakley’s campaign seems to be in mid-collapse Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Half of Americans willing to pay zero additional dollars for EPA carbon regs Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago