Conservatives object to the government mandating that religions violate their beliefs so free contraceptives can be handed out. Conservatives object to government mandated religious beliefs and those who will not comply will be fined or jailed. The free exercise of religion is not in the constitution of the current administration. The contraceptive issue is not conservative hypocrisy. Just a VOLUNTARY religious belief in a VOLUNTARILY attended school or a job one CHOOSE to take being protected by the constitution. This is about the first amendment. You have read that, right?
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Conservative Jeb Hensarling: The GOP agenda next year should include a “vibrant” guest-worker program for low-skilled workers Allahpundit 2 mins ago
- Meanwhile in Israel, Hamas claims responsibility for attack in Jerusalem Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Reuters: Suspect in Ottawa attack identified, was a Canadian convert to Islam Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- New James O’Keefe video: Lefty organizers in Colorado wouldn’t support voter fraud on Mark Udall’s behalf, would they? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- CDC: Travelers from Ebola-impacted nations will be monitored for 21 days Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Report: At least seven black witnesses have corroborated Darren Wilson’s testimony before the Ferguson grand jury Allahpundit 2 hours ago