Conservatives object to the government mandating that religions violate their beliefs so free contraceptives can be handed out. Conservatives object to government mandated religious beliefs and those who will not comply will be fined or jailed. The free exercise of religion is not in the constitution of the current administration. The contraceptive issue is not conservative hypocrisy. Just a VOLUNTARY religious belief in a VOLUNTARILY attended school or a job one CHOOSE to take being protected by the constitution. This is about the first amendment. You have read that, right?
Breaking on TOWNHALL
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Priorities: Germany bans Uber, ride-sharing services Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Breaking: Obama approves sending 350 more troops back into Baghdad Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- ESPN poll: 71% support team keeping “Redskins” name — including 53% of liberals Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Brutal Ad: Mary Landrieu’s tireless representation of her true home town Guy Benson 7 hours ago
- Chris Christie thinks Putin wouldn’t test him like he does Obama, and that’s driving liberals nuts Noah Rothman 7 hours ago