The American people are not stupid.
Recently President Obama announced he’d discovered a new conviction in favor of homosexual ‘marriage” (conveniently timed to maximize his standing at a $15 million Hollywood fundraiser among the liberal glitterati). It was nothing more than a blatant attempt to fire up his base, particularly young liberal and independent voters: if they don’t vote, Obama loses big-time.
But the American people are not buying into his pandering. A CBS/ New York Times poll found that
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 54 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 15 hours ago