How Steve Jobs Jobbed The Left

slinger Wrote: Jun 04, 2012 2:53 AM
Demosthenes, Nicely said. Where Jobs is now is unknown to us. But he did do a great "job" whilst he was amongst us. js

Our Nation's Future

slinger Wrote: May 30, 2012 4:16 PM
Wendy, Please explain Corrine Brown, MY congresscritter. Because "Corrine Delivers!" vr, js

The ‘Gay Marriage’ Spin

slinger Wrote: May 25, 2012 12:52 PM
Beethov, Have ya heard Trans Siberian's ???? Excelent work. Love the Methesthopholies.(sp?) But, That's why I want the left to say this far and no further. Their signatures, as opposed to "one congress did this" we as "this congress" are not bound by their decisions. I respect the Romanists for their Institutional enertia. js

The ‘Gay Marriage’ Spin

slinger Wrote: May 25, 2012 12:46 PM
Becca, you have spoken truth. Please moderate it for the young'un's. js

The ‘Gay Marriage’ Spin

slinger Wrote: May 25, 2012 12:42 PM
du2 I'm sorry, I did not answer your primary query. It's not for me to choose. That halfway must be of thier choosing. JS

The ‘Gay Marriage’ Spin

slinger Wrote: May 25, 2012 12:37 PM
I agree' Flaming. Please tell me how recognition of same sex marriage makes more taxpayers. The STATE depends upon Taxpayers. That's why there is the "Marriage Tax". Do you really want to start paying that?? Then just go find a lawyer, sign the Power of Attorney, pay the fee, and be done with it. Looking back on it, except for my religion, It would'ved save us thousands. I admit it. What's your gripe? How many times have I had sex with my wife over the last 22 years??? You don't know. I don't remember. Don't ask, don't flaunt. is THAT so hard?? Then, you get equal treatment. Cause, I for one don't care. Unless you flaunt, as you are doing. js

The ‘Gay Marriage’ Spin

slinger Wrote: May 25, 2012 12:27 PM
du2, CAN a homosexual couple procreate?? Is not homosexuality against everyything that Darwinism professes? Are you a Veteran? How much money do you give to the poor and destitue?? What have I that anyone else has not?? A Wife? My childless neighbor has that. A child? God blessed me with them. A job? I work in sewage, for the last 25 years. Injuries? I get my VA welfare check every month. Dreams dashed?? Don't get me started. Please tell me what part of compromise you do refuse to understand. js

The ‘Gay Marriage’ Spin

slinger Wrote: May 25, 2012 12:15 PM
Sorry, JustMC, the PC locked up.... I am willing to meet them half way. They get to decide which half I will recognize. I'm not willing to become one of them. I'm not willing for my sons and daughters to become one with them. Think back to Abraham trying to save Sodom and Gehmorra(sp?). If they will give to me a no further than this line, I'll think about accepting it. Until then, I like what I like. Don't impose your will on me anymore than I personally, do to you. Did you eat your brussell sprouts and spinach and broccolli and tofu today?? Or did you have beefsteak?? Was someone watching you to make sure you behaved?? i WANT THESE CRETINS TO TELL ME WHEN THEY WILL STOP. (God given "accident") js

The ‘Gay Marriage’ Spin

slinger Wrote: May 25, 2012 11:53 AM
'Splain yourself Lucy?? My point being is that there can be no compromise with the LBGTQ's. It's their way or the highway. I know how far I am willing to compromise: Halfway. Are you?? js.

The ‘Gay Marriage’ Spin

slinger Wrote: May 25, 2012 11:44 AM
Rebecca, I volunteer to compromise.. I will meet the GLBTQ Half way. One half of their constituency gets full recognition. The other half does not. Which half will they choose?? I care not. But they must choose to compromise, or I shall not. And, once they choose, I shall compromise no further. Think they would accept that?? I thought not. Hope I put a happy spin on your article, and thoughts about compromising with those who have not a thought but total Victory into the Moderates's heads. js
Bowants, You truly need to not conflate facts. I am listed as being on "Welfare" because I collect VA disability. I pay at least four times what I collect, come April 15. But the point is, I collect. Therefore: I am one of those deadbeats, even though I pay more than I collect. Wanna change positions with me?? It's kinda like the unemployment numbers or Job participation numbers...... The Boomers are retiring. AND they are forced to take minimum distributions from their 401k's. So, yeah, the stock market's gonna take a hit. The numbers are ginned on both sides. Anybody but Obama 2012! But, please, use that grey matter you have between your ears. JS