Thank you for that, Barry. I had heard of Dr. Carson, from his speech at the prayer breakfast, but had no idea of his lineage. More power to him!! Hopefully he will shake up the Congress as Cruz and Rubio have done. js

The Futility of Gun Turn-Ins

slinger Wrote: Jun 18, 2012 1:36 AM
Gun control means a tight shot group. js

The Futility of Gun Turn-Ins

slinger Wrote: Jun 18, 2012 1:34 AM
RockinRick, Thanks for giving props to Ambassador Keyes. But I can remember whenCoca Cola had cocaine, and I (as a ten yo) could go into the bar next door to my Dad's barber shop and bring him back a beer or a cocktail. I also remember being in the car when he'd get a mixed drink at the liquor store drive through window. Back then it was personal responsibility and knowing your neighbors and customers. What's changed?? js.

Words Matter

slinger Wrote: Jun 07, 2012 11:27 PM
When someone tries to convince me that "The One" is worth voting for, and we need to move "Forward"; I tell them I'm voting for "Hope and Change" this time. Boy, do they get ticked. js

Can a General Call Suicide "Selfish"?

slinger Wrote: Jun 05, 2012 7:52 PM
Dennis, As a Soldier, returned to civilian life with no transition period, I was very suicidal. Life was not the same and I had no guidance. I could not impose my will anymore. I had to fend for myself under different rules. I was a screwed up screw. But,,, Moral, Christian upbringing; seeing my parents( divorced before I was born) struggle to do the right thing, did not prevent me from threatening or dreaming about it. As you can read, I haven't yet. IT IS the coward's way. Unless you're about to be overrun, and subject to capture. js

How Steve Jobs Jobbed The Left

slinger Wrote: Jun 04, 2012 2:53 AM
Demosthenes, Nicely said. Where Jobs is now is unknown to us. But he did do a great "job" whilst he was amongst us. js

Our Nation's Future

slinger Wrote: May 30, 2012 4:16 PM
Wendy, Please explain Corrine Brown, MY congresscritter. Because "Corrine Delivers!" vr, js

The ‘Gay Marriage’ Spin

slinger Wrote: May 25, 2012 12:52 PM
Beethov, Have ya heard Trans Siberian's ???? Excelent work. Love the Methesthopholies.(sp?) But, That's why I want the left to say this far and no further. Their signatures, as opposed to "one congress did this" we as "this congress" are not bound by their decisions. I respect the Romanists for their Institutional enertia. js

The ‘Gay Marriage’ Spin

slinger Wrote: May 25, 2012 12:46 PM
Becca, you have spoken truth. Please moderate it for the young'un's. js

The ‘Gay Marriage’ Spin

slinger Wrote: May 25, 2012 12:42 PM
du2 I'm sorry, I did not answer your primary query. It's not for me to choose. That halfway must be of thier choosing. JS

The ‘Gay Marriage’ Spin

slinger Wrote: May 25, 2012 12:37 PM
I agree' Flaming. Please tell me how recognition of same sex marriage makes more taxpayers. The STATE depends upon Taxpayers. That's why there is the "Marriage Tax". Do you really want to start paying that?? Then just go find a lawyer, sign the Power of Attorney, pay the fee, and be done with it. Looking back on it, except for my religion, It would'ved save us thousands. I admit it. What's your gripe? How many times have I had sex with my wife over the last 22 years??? You don't know. I don't remember. Don't ask, don't flaunt. is THAT so hard?? Then, you get equal treatment. Cause, I for one don't care. Unless you flaunt, as you are doing. js