In response to:
groceries they get, they jump from charity to charity until they fill their truck and then head for home..The illegals get all the assistance they apply for. theirs about 22,000,000 in the US as indicated and I'd like to know how many actually pay their way? Loads of them live in Mexico and come across the boarder monthly to pick-up their checks at a undisclosed address, how stupid is our Gov't? Laws or no laws, kick their a---out for good. Look at the gun laws that their trying to impose on law-biding citizens, but the Mexicans (illegals) can have all the weapons they can purchase in the US, and even our Gov't A.T.F. people help them obtain such firearms and contribute to the crises that happens..."OH WELL, SORRY" and thats swept under...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- WMD in Iraq a rather nuanced issue Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Perry: Rand Paul’s position on Iraq is “disheartening … curiously blind” Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Joni Ernst will miss two weeks on the campaign trail… to serve in uniform Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- UN Security Council issues non-binding call for cease fire in Gaza Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- UAW decides to skip election and form union at VW anyway Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago