Shutting down the government is the greatest gift we can give the American people. Let Obama and Reid throw their temper tantrum. Life will go on. Eventually they will cave, spinning it that Obamacare has only been temporarily delayed, and that they're okay with it because they weren't making progress anyway due to republican obstructionism. Let them spin it however they want. The public hates Obamacare. Defund it at all costs, energize the base instead of shunning us for a change, and THEN win another landslide. Of course we will never win if we don't ever fight.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 20 hours ago