Shutting down the government is the greatest gift we can give the American people. Let Obama and Reid throw their temper tantrum. Life will go on. Eventually they will cave, spinning it that Obamacare has only been temporarily delayed, and that they're okay with it because they weren't making progress anyway due to republican obstructionism. Let them spin it however they want. The public hates Obamacare. Defund it at all costs, energize the base instead of shunning us for a change, and THEN win another landslide. Of course we will never win if we don't ever fight.
- In failed gotcha moment, Scott Brown showed he knows New Hampshire better than debate host Noah Rothman 21 mins ago
- Welcome to your politically correct Halloween Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Landrieu: My state is kinda racist and sexist, y’know Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Hm: Days before the election, trouble in the Northeast for Democrats Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Politico: ObamaCare still not a boon for Democrats at the polls Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago