How is this smart? It won't pass the senate and nothing will change. Now defunding it, however, if that doesn't pass the senate then nobody gets anything. Sure the dems will scream bloody murder, backed by the MSM, but so what? Do we have the courage and conviction to stand for liberty and against tirrany or not? Sadly the house leadership does not. And articles like this, praising cowardice, only encourages the likes of Boehner to continue in his folly, while the rest of us suffer.
- Video: Protests over Indiana version of RFRA seem to miss one important point Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Where in the world is former congressman Walter Fauntroy? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Was Hillary running a secret intel network? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- If Yelp doesn’t like religious freedom laws they should stop reviewing restaurants Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Sharon Stone denies involvement in Chevron Shakedown Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago