Obama's plans include neither the capture nor assassination of Assad or any of his generals, nor does it in any way destroy or confiscate the chemical weapons. He merely wants to send a message. And it would be shameful if congress voted against this? 10% of Syrians are Christian. If the Jihadists, al qaeda backed rebels win do you not think more genocide will occur? The only way congress could be shamed would be if they authorized this ineffective, largely symbolic action.
- Sony CEO: Cave? We didn’t cave. What do you mean? Jazz Shaw 46 mins ago
- Obama’s NLRB brings down the hammer on McDonald’s Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: Drone footage shows damage Greenpeace did to Nazca Lines Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- So, about Obama’s decision to exclude men from asking questions at his presser… Noah Rothman 16 hours ago
- Obama: No quick end to the Cuba embargo Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago