Obama's plans include neither the capture nor assassination of Assad or any of his generals, nor does it in any way destroy or confiscate the chemical weapons. He merely wants to send a message. And it would be shameful if congress voted against this? 10% of Syrians are Christian. If the Jihadists, al qaeda backed rebels win do you not think more genocide will occur? The only way congress could be shamed would be if they authorized this ineffective, largely symbolic action.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- The EPA confirms: GHG emissions are down, largely thanks to… Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- CBO: Uhm, about Obama’s FY2015 budget proposal… it’s way more expensive than the White House claimed Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Jay Carney: The toughest interview Obama had in 2012 was with … Jon Stewart Allahpundit 7 hours ago