Obama's plans include neither the capture nor assassination of Assad or any of his generals, nor does it in any way destroy or confiscate the chemical weapons. He merely wants to send a message. And it would be shameful if congress voted against this? 10% of Syrians are Christian. If the Jihadists, al qaeda backed rebels win do you not think more genocide will occur? The only way congress could be shamed would be if they authorized this ineffective, largely symbolic action.
- This is America: Injured veteran gets mortgage-free house Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Sunday reflection: Mark 9:2–10 Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CPAC Panel: How conservatives win in 2016 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Carly Fiorina on Putin, Russia and the new cold war Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago