Obama's plans include neither the capture nor assassination of Assad or any of his generals, nor does it in any way destroy or confiscate the chemical weapons. He merely wants to send a message. And it would be shameful if congress voted against this? 10% of Syrians are Christian. If the Jihadists, al qaeda backed rebels win do you not think more genocide will occur? The only way congress could be shamed would be if they authorized this ineffective, largely symbolic action.
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 42 mins ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Dempsey continues to frustrate Obama with admission some Arab allies fund ISIS Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Coercive fines, national security, and the Death Star Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- McCain to Rand Paul: Have you ever been to Syria and met with ISIS like I have? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Sure sounds like Mike Huckabee is thinking of running for president Allahpundit 4 hours ago