Obama's plans include neither the capture nor assassination of Assad or any of his generals, nor does it in any way destroy or confiscate the chemical weapons. He merely wants to send a message. And it would be shameful if congress voted against this? 10% of Syrians are Christian. If the Jihadists, al qaeda backed rebels win do you not think more genocide will occur? The only way congress could be shamed would be if they authorized this ineffective, largely symbolic action.
- Quotes of the day Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- WaPo’s Dan Balz’s message to Hillary: Being the first woman president is not a message Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- We have gun laws. We just don’t enforce them. Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Video: Jay Carney says Obama “literally doing what he promised not to do” Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- A hero comes home. Korean War MoH recipient laid to rest at Arlington Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- NFL Week 12 open thread Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago