I agree. My child was pro Obama in 2008 (senior in high school) as were most of the kids his age (and I live in a Red State). He knew my feelings and why. After two years of college and two more years trying to find work and then seeing his paycheck once he got a job (taxes removed), he has TOTALLY changed his tune. He sees what food, insurance, fuel, housing, etc all cost and what Government DOESN'T provide. He woke up to the real world.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- At Ohio State, you may be guilty of sexual assault if… Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Actress Daniele Watts handcuffed for failing to show ID to police Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen to six years in a labor camp Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Poll: Americans have little confidence in Obama’s ISIS ‘strategy’ Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- NFL Week 2 open thread Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago