Many conservatives are still licking their wounds from election night, and understandably so. It was ugly almost any way you slice it. As we move beyond the initial stages of political mourning, an intense round of Righty fratricide is on the way. There will be nasty battles over the causes of Tuesday's mess, and vehement disagreements about where the Republican Party should go from here. One of the suggested paths will be to moderate on a host of issues. This approach may be wise on certain fronts, but wrong-headed on others. That's a separate discussion for another day. What...
Here is how Democrats win: They will go to nursing homes and senior apartment buildings and tell them Mitt Romney (or whoever the Republican is) is going to take their Medicare, Social Security and prescription drug benefits away and that in order to keep them they need to vote for Obama (or whoever the Democrat is). They drive through the projects and areas where homeless live and give them food and booze if they will go vote for the Democrat and then they drive them to the polls with sample ballots marked to show them what to mark. Groups like ACORN sign up whoever they can get in the door and even submit fake names and game the system.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 50 mins ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 4 hours ago