Many conservatives are still licking their wounds from election night, and understandably so. It was ugly almost any way you slice it. As we move beyond the initial stages of political mourning, an intense round of Righty fratricide is on the way. There will be nasty battles over the causes of Tuesday's mess, and vehement disagreements about where the Republican Party should go from here. One of the suggested paths will be to moderate on a host of issues. This approach may be wise on certain fronts, but wrong-headed on others. That's a separate discussion for another day. What...
Here is how Democrats win: They will go to nursing homes and senior apartment buildings and tell them Mitt Romney (or whoever the Republican is) is going to take their Medicare, Social Security and prescription drug benefits away and that in order to keep them they need to vote for Obama (or whoever the Democrat is). They drive through the projects and areas where homeless live and give them food and booze if they will go vote for the Democrat and then they drive them to the polls with sample ballots marked to show them what to mark. Groups like ACORN sign up whoever they can get in the door and even submit fake names and game the system.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 19 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 21 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 23 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey Apr 20, 2014