As the plot unfolds, we're told Brian was raised Catholic, and as he sits in a pew and looks around at religious pictures, he cracks gay jokes in his mind. He sees the Apostles:...
You toss Jesus' name around. You don't exactly practice what you preach. Jesus wouldn't judge people on their sexuality because Jesus loved everyone." Jesus did love everyone, DESPITE all their sins. He also said, "Go and sin no more". And yes, God is the final judge. He loves you and wants a relationship with you and wants you to go to Heaven and be with Him; but the path is narrow and you can't do what ever you want here on Earth and expect God to say, "Oh, that's ok, I know you are only human and weak and couldn't help yourself". Accept Christ as your savior, repent of your sins and try to live a life as God commanded. Homosexualtiy, like adultery, is a sin.
NBC's sitcom "The New Normal" isn't just trying to remake society for the Gay Left. It's trying to remake Christianity, which is to say, destroy it. For its October 22 episode, "The Godparent Trap," NBC ran promos with the gay character Brian in the confessional, and the priest sneering, "If you're not going to take this seriously, I'm going to go back to playing Angry Birds."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 12 hours ago