As the plot unfolds, we're told Brian was raised Catholic, and as he sits in a pew and looks around at religious pictures, he cracks gay jokes in his mind. He sees the Apostles:...
You toss Jesus' name around. You don't exactly practice what you preach. Jesus wouldn't judge people on their sexuality because Jesus loved everyone." Jesus did love everyone, DESPITE all their sins. He also said, "Go and sin no more". And yes, God is the final judge. He loves you and wants a relationship with you and wants you to go to Heaven and be with Him; but the path is narrow and you can't do what ever you want here on Earth and expect God to say, "Oh, that's ok, I know you are only human and weak and couldn't help yourself". Accept Christ as your savior, repent of your sins and try to live a life as God commanded. Homosexualtiy, like adultery, is a sin.
NBC's sitcom "The New Normal" isn't just trying to remake society for the Gay Left. It's trying to remake Christianity, which is to say, destroy it. For its October 22 episode, "The Godparent Trap," NBC ran promos with the gay character Brian in the confessional, and the priest sneering, "If you're not going to take this seriously, I'm going to go back to playing Angry Birds."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Kochs’ next dastardly deed: Creating good public defenders for low-income accused Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Reading the early voting tea leaves: Republicans closing the gap Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- White House to red-state Democrats: Don’t blame Precious if you lose Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- ISIS mortar shells now landing in Baghdad’s Green Zone Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- SCOTUS to consider police searches of hotel registries Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago