The Washington Post's headline is "Spending by independent groups had little...
Obama told them Romney would start more wars in the middle east including bombing Iran to keep them from getting nuclear weapons and even try to convert every American to Mormonism. They believed all these lies told by the Obama campaign and never questioned by the media. Of course it was all cr@p but truth doesn't matter as long as the negative message about your opponent is spread. Romney did not do enough to explain how Bain Capital worked and why its creation and operation was a good thing. He was too humble to spell out how generous he is with charity to dispell the rich robber baron tag.
Much digital ink and wind is being expended today on the interwebs and cable TV lamenting the ineffectiveness of outside spending from conservative-aligned groups in electing Republican candidates. Indeed, some of the largest groups spent incredible amounts of money to what looks to be little effect. Many Republican candidates who had large SuperPACs behind them lost, and in what looked to be winnable races. This wasn't just Mitt Romney - it was down the ballot with candidates like Josh Mandel, Scott Brown, Tommy Thompson and George Allen.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago