The Washington Post's headline is "Spending by independent groups had little...
Cut and paste comment. I have seen this on other threads over the last week or so. Comment on the article or keep your spam to yourself. Otherwise expect to be flagged. Like you care.
Much digital ink and wind is being expended today on the interwebs and cable TV lamenting the ineffectiveness of outside spending from conservative-aligned groups in electing Republican candidates. Indeed, some of the largest groups spent incredible amounts of money to what looks to be little effect. Many Republican candidates who had large SuperPACs behind them lost, and in what looked to be winnable races. This wasn't just Mitt Romney - it was down the ballot with candidates like Josh Mandel, Scott Brown, Tommy Thompson and George Allen.
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 18 minutes ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 58 minutes ago
- Watch the most infuriating interview on the Israel-Gaza conflict yet Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Wisconsin gubernatorial poll: Mary Burke 47, Scott Walker 46 Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- CNN: Obama approval holding steady … at 42% Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Uh oh: Democratic senator from Montana accused of plagiarism in Army War College assignment; Update: I had PTSD, says Walsh Allahpundit 3 hours ago