In response to:
Liberals have no mind! Their logic is all twisted up in self indulgence, their desire to be able to do what ever they want with no consequences and control over everything they don't like. The citizen who ended up killing the perps could have just ignored them as they came out of the store; but I have a question. How would the relatives of these two thugs feel if someone had walked into their home and at gun point, stolen stuff from them? Would they want a passerby to help stop the thieves? If someone pulled a gun on them, would they want to be able to defend themselves? Society has become the Liberalville cesspool it is because we have allowed Liberals to get control of too many things.
- Carly Fiorina on Putin, Russia and the new cold war Jazz Shaw 34 mins ago
- CPAC straw poll winner: Rand Paul Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Why we can’t have nice things: Peter King edition Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- CPAC Interview: Dana Loesch on religious liberty and the Second Amendment Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- The backdoor move to ban AR-15 ammunition Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Q4 GDP slides to 2.2% in second estimate Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago