For example, during the 2008 election campaign, Obama 1 spoke of "opening up and creating more transparency in government," so that government spending plans would be posted on the Internet for days before they passed into legislation. After he was elected president, Obama said, "My Administration is committed to creating an unprecedented level...
Obama is a dictator with some limits imposed by the Constitution that he can't get around. He will lie, cheat and steal (yeah typical morals of a Leftist) to get what he wants. He is an elitist that knows better than the rest of us and we should just sit down, shut up and "eat our peas" because he is the parent and we are the children. OK, all of you moderates who voted for Obama because of "white guilt", his charisma, or because you didn't like McCain, how is all that "hope and change" working out for you? Do you still have a job? Like your grocery bills? Gasoline prices? Government telling you what you can and can't eat or drink?
Many voters will be comparing Mitt Romney with Barack Obama between now and election day. But what might be even more revealing would be comparing Obama with Obama. There is a big contrast between Obama based on his rhetoric ("Obama 1") and Obama based on his record ("Obama 2").
- Video: AQ’s competition with ISIS means renewed focus on hitting US Ed Morrissey 10 mins ago
- The GOP comes roaring back in Colorado Noah Rothman 50 mins ago
- WSJ: Obama will require military to get his personal approval for U.S. strikes in Syria Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Scotland goes to the polls on independence Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Chaffetz to DHS Secretary: Did you hear the one about the four suspected terrorists who tried to walk across the border? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- The left’s war on football Noah Rothman 3 hours ago