It is pretty obvious to those who are not brainwashed by liberalism that adding millions of people who have pre-existing conditions, or who think they are entitled to have every medical procedure covered by insurance will drive the price up. It was also pretty obvious that businesses who cannot afford to provide health insurance would drop their full time employees and use more part-time employess. It was also pretty obvious that insurance companies would either increase premiums to cover all those who don't pay into the system or get out of the insurance business altogether. Same with doctors. If insurance is only going to pay a small percentage of what it costs to treat someone, they'll not take that insurance or close up shop.
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 38 minutes ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 49 minutes ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Dem donors demand discount for Obama dinners? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Months later, ObamaCare exchanges still aren’t working properly Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- The obligatory “LA woman in labor can’t cross street because of Obama’s motorcade” post Allahpundit 3 hours ago