Last night, I joined CNBC's The Kudlow Report to discuss the recent news that 18 Senate Democrats have signed a letter urging the postponement or repeal of Obamacare's destructive medical device tax. Conservatives have warned for years that the tax would kill jobs and undermine innovation in the field, a conclusion that some Democrats have finally embraced as implementation looms. The Left has recognized this problem all along, of course, but they needed to squeeze as much on-paper revenue as possible into the Obamacare CBO score back in 2010 in order to attract those final few votes from "fiscally...
Horse feathers!!!! Every real example ever studied shows that teaching a man to fish and giving him an opportunity to fish for himself is a greater benefit that giving a man a fish. The middle class in America was developed because of capitalism, not because of socialism. The Left has no FACTs that support Leftist ideology built a middle class. The industrial revolution with the creation of the steel industry, the electricity generation industry and the oil industry built the middle class.
- Jobs plan from WI gubernatorial candidate looks mighty … familiar Ed Morrissey 12 mins ago
- Exonerated, Chris Christie taunts the press by embracing Roger Goodell Noah Rothman 52 mins ago
- Scotland votes No to independence Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago