The former Digital Director of the National Republican Congressional Committee tells Townhall he fears he's been victimized by voter fraud in the key swing state of Virginia. His early morning ordeal played out in the House district of Rep. Jim Moran (D-VA), whose 23-year-old son abruptly resigned from the campaign in late October, after being caught on film conspiring to count illegal votes. When the NRCC alumnus arrived to vote at his polling place in Alexandria this morning, his attempt to cast a ballot was rebuffed by election officials: "I got inside, they set me up, I gave the...
In response to:
Nah, voter fraud doesn't exist, and neither do clerical mistakes. Hope this is not a trend, but because it occurred in the district where known attempts to commit fraud were caught, I think that EVERY vote needs to be verified. Not sure how they'll determine what is real and what is fraud.
- CBS poll: GOP lead in generic Congressional ballot similar to final 2010 poll Ed Morrissey 11 mins ago
- Less than a week before the midterms, Obama backs off deportations of illegal immigrants Noah Rothman 50 mins ago
- Video: Doctor quarantined in California after return from Liberia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Science: Nobel Prize-winning doctor backs Christie’s quarantine plan Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- The middle class can’t afford to live in liberal cities Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago