For the first time in Gallup trends since 2000, a majority of Americans say it is not the federal government's responsibility to make sure all Americans have healthcare coverage. Prior to 2009, a majority always felt the government should ensure healthcare coverage for all, though Americans' views have become more divided in recent years...Republicans, including Republican-leaning independents, are mostly responsible for the drop since 2007 in Americans' support for government...
In response to:
Republicans are crazy if they think people are going to join the likes of you for anything.Man they sure have their work cut out for them. For a party started by intellectual elites they now have a base that act like Kindergarteners in the school yard.
- Why won’t the White House explain how off-budget ObamaCare money got spent? Ed Morrissey 4 minutes ago
- Are bans on high capacity magazines constitutional? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago