Newt and Callista Gingrich's book-signing tour swung through Naples on Sunday and might one day again morph into another turn down the campaign trail. The former Republican presidential candidate and House Speaker said he has not ruled out running for president in 2016 — but first the GOP must take on a "very serious analysis" of what went wrong in 2012, Gingrich said. "I have no idea at...
In response to:
You seem to think your problem is a different face, or a new bottle. What difference does it make when the new face spouts the same old tired policies. What difference does it make when you put old wine in a new bottle, it still tastes foul. To paraphrase: "It's the policies and principles stupid!" If you think you're going to get women, minorities, Gays, the secular, the religious who do not belong to organized churches, with the same old policies you're wrong. When most Americans hear you yapping about States Rights, the 1st thing they ask is States rights to do what? All we need to is look at what is going on in Republican States, and that's an attempt to f.ck over certain segments of their population in many ways.
- What’s so important about Israel being a “Jewish State,” anyway? jeffdunetz 21 minutes ago
- Bill Gates on minimum wage hike: “I worry about what that does to job creation.” Kevin Glass 1 hour ago
- WH: Obama will totally be an asset for Democrats this year Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- Russia and others: testing the limits? Bruce McQuain 2 hours ago
- Open thread: Obama to speak on Ukraine after imposing sanctions Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- National Journal: Hillary resets on Russia Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago