Last week, Lindsey Graham's unrelenting line of questioning compelled Defense Secretary Leon Panetta to confirm under oath that not a single military asset was deployed to help rescue besieged US personnel in the course of a terrorist raid in Benghazi, Libya. The September 11, 2012 attack lasted nearly eight hours, during which four Americans died, including our sitting ambassador. Multiple requests for increased security in the weeks and months leading up to the massacre were denied. Urgent warnings that the Benghazi consulate couldn't withstand a...
@barry1817 the more I read posts like yours, the more I realize how much work the Republican Party has to do to reach people who cast a vote based on reason, and logic. Who wants to be allied with people who can only spew unsupported emotional nonsense? You'll feel a lot better if you can out of your bubble into the real world. Don't you get tired of repeating what a small group of elite conservatives tell you to do?
- House GOP abandons border crisis bill, can’t find 218 votes; Update: One more try? Allahpundit 38 minutes ago
- ObamaCare caused some premiums to nearly double in California Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CIA confesses: Yeah, we hacked the Senate’s computers Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Bill Clinton, September 10, 2001: I could have killed Bin Laden once but called it off because of civilian casualties Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Is Hamas calling it quits? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- House may vote on bill that would block Obama from expanding executive amnesty for illegals Allahpundit 3 hours ago