Last week, The Washington Post spotlighted a recent interview Chan did with Chinese TV in which he accused America of being "the most corrupt country in the world." The Hong Kong-born Chan also admitted proudly that he is a propagandist for the Communist Chinese government....
Freedom of speech gives you the right to say whatever you want, but it does not free you from the consequences of your opinions. Chan can call us corrupt all he wants and drool over his "mother country" but is still going to have to feel the repercussions of his words at the box office. Of course, the MSM utters nary a peep when someone from Hollywood puts down the USA. Besides, our government is corrupt. Look at how things are getting pushed through without congress. The most unfortunate thing of all is how people just swallow Washington's Bulls**T without blinking. Our school systems have failed to teach our children how our government is supposed to work so they do not even realize when politicians overstep their power.
Martial arts movie legend Jackie Chan deserves a rhetorical roundhouse kick to the mouth. So does his pal PSY, the Korean rapper whose "Gangnam Style" music video has racked up more than a billion views worldwide. Both men have raked in big bucks from Western fans while trashing the very freedoms and cultures that made them superstars.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- This HHS official’s resignation letter says everything you’ve ever thought about bureaucracy Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Sarah Palin to launch “Rogue TV” Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Jay Carney leaving the White House? Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Ramirez on Attkisson’s departure Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago