Last week, The Washington Post spotlighted a recent interview Chan did with Chinese TV in which he accused America of being "the most corrupt country in the world." The Hong Kong-born Chan also admitted proudly that he is a propagandist for the Communist Chinese government....
Freedom of speech gives you the right to say whatever you want, but it does not free you from the consequences of your opinions. Chan can call us corrupt all he wants and drool over his "mother country" but is still going to have to feel the repercussions of his words at the box office. Of course, the MSM utters nary a peep when someone from Hollywood puts down the USA. Besides, our government is corrupt. Look at how things are getting pushed through without congress. The most unfortunate thing of all is how people just swallow Washington's Bulls**T without blinking. Our school systems have failed to teach our children how our government is supposed to work so they do not even realize when politicians overstep their power.
Martial arts movie legend Jackie Chan deserves a rhetorical roundhouse kick to the mouth. So does his pal PSY, the Korean rapper whose "Gangnam Style" music video has racked up more than a billion views worldwide. Both men have raked in big bucks from Western fans while trashing the very freedoms and cultures that made them superstars.
- Obama lets another red line lapse in Ukraine, and the consequences will be dire Noah Rothman 57 mins ago
- Heartache for lefties: Elizabeth Warren defends Israel at Massachusetts town hall Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- ISIL is busy building a capital in Syria while Obama dithers Gabriel Malor 2 hours ago
- Alison Lundergan Grimes channels Patches O’Houlihan on campaign trail Matt Vespa 2 hours ago
- Hillary: After weeks of criticism, I have decided I do have an opinion on Ferguson Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- DNC spokesman: We condemn Rand Paul’s “blame America” worldview Allahpundit 4 hours ago