Don Rosenberg of Westlake Village -- in Los Angeles County -- blames San Francisco politics for his son's death. He also fears that the like-minded Obama administration will shield unlicensed drivers to the detriment of public safety -- and Washington isn't giving him...
In response to:
Immigration is a very important issue today, that is why people who can write law articles on immigration issues and make them more clear for readers are very valuable. I wish to see your articles on my directory of immigration law articles http://attorney-online.info/publ/immigration_law_articles/7 You can publish there links to your legal website or other law resources related to your friends and other attorneys.
On Nov. 16, 2010, an unlicensed driver named Roberto Galo took a left turn at Harrison and 16th streets and hit motorcyclist Drew Rosenberg. After Galo backed over Rosenberg's body, the law-school student died. A jury convicted Galo for manslaughter and driving without a license. After serving 43 days in jail, he was released on home detention.
- Why not Mike Pence in 2016? Allahpundit 49 minutes ago
- Report: That recent deceleration in healthcare spending? Yeah, that’s probably over Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- New Fox ensemble show to feature Townhall’s Katie Pavlich as contributor Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Surprise: Democrat-aligned groups vastly out-raising conservative counterparts in 2014 Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Obama to faith leaders: I have no plans for an executive amnesty on immigration Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Income-inequality warrior to earn $225,000 per year for doing nothing in particular about income inequality Allahpundit 3 hours ago