We're getting warmer. As Guy pointed out yesterday, General David Petraeus told the White House immediately after the 9/11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi that he believed the attack was carried out by al Qaeda affiliated terrorists. In his memo about the attack, Petraeus used the words "al Qaeda" to explain the situation. When UN Ambassador Susan Rice appeared on five Sunday shows five days after the attack to blame a YouTube video, she didn't refer to terrorism or al Qaeda. After Petraeus' testimony in front of Congress last week, we learned the talking points given to Susan...
In response to:
Idiot writes: "How insufferably STUPID of you to think that Petraeus' OPINION is WORTH MORE than yours" It must be frustrating being so stolid and judgmental. Where did you read that I put my opinion over Patraeus?
- Business groups “blindsided” by Obama overtime redefinition Ed Morrissey 38 minutes ago
- Trey Gowdy on Obama’s power grabs: “How does going from being a senator to a president re-write the Constitution?” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: Criminal probe opening in GM recall? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Jolly win has Dems worried about ObamaCare … messaging Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Obama warns Russia of “cost” in Crimea Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Did Flight 370 continue for four more hours in flight? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago