We're getting warmer. As Guy pointed out yesterday, General David Petraeus told the White House immediately after the 9/11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi that he believed the attack was carried out by al Qaeda affiliated terrorists. In his memo about the attack, Petraeus used the words "al Qaeda" to explain the situation. When UN Ambassador Susan Rice appeared on five Sunday shows five days after the attack to blame a YouTube video, she didn't refer to terrorism or al Qaeda. After Petraeus' testimony in front of Congress last week, we learned the talking points given to Susan...
In response to:
QUESTION: Idiot writes: "What exactly did I miss when you posted...." ANSWER: That there is a clear difference between an opinion and an intelligence estimate.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Yay! Tax dollars for “prison poetry” Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- About those “doctored” Benghazi e-mails… Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- White House word of the day – Irrelevant Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Could we have any Gosnells in Minnesota? Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Video “I don’t know that hiding something from Congress is illegal” Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago