We're getting warmer. As Guy pointed out yesterday, General David Petraeus told the White House immediately after the 9/11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi that he believed the attack was carried out by al Qaeda affiliated terrorists. In his memo about the attack, Petraeus used the words "al Qaeda" to explain the situation. When UN Ambassador Susan Rice appeared on five Sunday shows five days after the attack to blame a YouTube video, she didn't refer to terrorism or al Qaeda. After Petraeus' testimony in front of Congress last week, we learned the talking points given to Susan...
In response to:
Im all for questions. However nothing in the answers adds up to conspiracy.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Video: The solution to the campus sexual assault crisis Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Obama’s ISIS Tap Dance Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Rumor du jour: House GOP working on “punishment” for votes against Boehner as Speaker Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago
- Ukraine, rebels agree on buffer zone, withdrawal of foreign troops and “mercenaries” Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago