We're getting warmer. As Guy pointed out yesterday, General David Petraeus told the White House immediately after the 9/11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi that he believed the attack was carried out by al Qaeda affiliated terrorists. In his memo about the attack, Petraeus used the words "al Qaeda" to explain the situation. When UN Ambassador Susan Rice appeared on five Sunday shows five days after the attack to blame a YouTube video, she didn't refer to terrorism or al Qaeda. After Petraeus' testimony in front of Congress last week, we learned the talking points given to Susan...
In response to:
Idiot misses the point. It has nothing to do with opinion. You do not issue classified reports until the information is corroborated by sources like the FBI and DOD. Patraeus' testimony on his opinion is not relevant.
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 3 minutes ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 42 minutes ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poll: Republican voters back immigration reform? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- LeBron James becomes first person ever to leave Miami for Cleveland voluntarily Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Contemptible corporate cowardice Noah Rothman 3 hours ago