We're getting warmer. As Guy pointed out yesterday, General David Petraeus told the White House immediately after the 9/11 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi that he believed the attack was carried out by al Qaeda affiliated terrorists. In his memo about the attack, Petraeus used the words "al Qaeda" to explain the situation. When UN Ambassador Susan Rice appeared on five Sunday shows five days after the attack to blame a YouTube video, she didn't refer to terrorism or al Qaeda. After Petraeus' testimony in front of Congress last week, we learned the talking points given to Susan...
In response to:
Idiot misses the point. It has nothing to do with opinion. You do not issue classified reports until the information is corroborated by sources like the FBI and DOD. Patraeus' testimony on his opinion is not relevant.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 11 hours ago