It's a sad indictment of the industry that serious books about ideas are rarely discussed, and if the serious book is written by a serious conservative, then rarely becomes never. Not even when there is a screaming market demand for such a book will the...
Mark Levin would whoop the mainstream media. He is too smart and quick for those dopes. I put on money on Mark to rip any of those clowns or dare to debate him. Notice they don't even attempt it
It's a crying shame that in today's network "news" media only books written by gabby left-wing celebrities generate interest. When those left-wing screeds are written by left-wing, celebrity clowns such as Michael Moore, Bill Maher or Ed Schultz, then somehow it's A-list booking. That's when the "Today" show and "The Tonight Show" roll out the red carpet.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- On notice: Mitch McConnell is ready to “crush” the Tea Party Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Noonan on latest ObamaCare delay: Is there even an ObamaCare law anymore? Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Video: Gates sees defense cuts as showing a lack of seriousness by US Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- CPAC: Fred Thompson and Persecuted Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- WH: Hey, Obama golfing in Key Largo during this crisis is the same as if he were in DC, only warmer Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago