The Washington Post's headline is "Spending by independent groups had little...
I was proud to donate a few bucks to American Crossroads. Without trying to keep up with Obama's massive spending, Republicans would have lost even worse. Keep in a mind, a few point swing would drastically have changed this election. Florida would have been won, same with Virginia and Ohio. It was much worse than expected, but this was no Obama mandate. http://freedomlinks.wordpress.com/
Much digital ink and wind is being expended today on the interwebs and cable TV lamenting the ineffectiveness of outside spending from conservative-aligned groups in electing Republican candidates. Indeed, some of the largest groups spent incredible amounts of money to what looks to be little effect. Many Republican candidates who had large SuperPACs behind them lost, and in what looked to be winnable races. This wasn't just Mitt Romney - it was down the ballot with candidates like Josh Mandel, Scott Brown, Tommy Thompson and George Allen.
- Pierson to Congress: White House intrusion will never happen again Ed Morrissey 35 mins ago
- Report: Semi-retired president has skipped more than half of his daily security briefings this year Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Intelligence warned Obama of ISIS since 2012? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Obama Takes Media Heat For Shifting Blame On ISIL Gabriel Malor 2 hours ago
- Turkish parliament to vote on joining anti-ISIS coalition Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- SCOTUS blocks extended early voting options in Ohio Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago