The Washington Post's headline is "Spending by independent groups had little...
I was proud to donate a few bucks to American Crossroads. Without trying to keep up with Obama's massive spending, Republicans would have lost even worse. Keep in a mind, a few point swing would drastically have changed this election. Florida would have been won, same with Virginia and Ohio. It was much worse than expected, but this was no Obama mandate. http://freedomlinks.wordpress.com/
Much digital ink and wind is being expended today on the interwebs and cable TV lamenting the ineffectiveness of outside spending from conservative-aligned groups in electing Republican candidates. Indeed, some of the largest groups spent incredible amounts of money to what looks to be little effect. Many Republican candidates who had large SuperPACs behind them lost, and in what looked to be winnable races. This wasn't just Mitt Romney - it was down the ballot with candidates like Josh Mandel, Scott Brown, Tommy Thompson and George Allen.
- Michele Bachmann must be doing something right if ISIS is after her Jazz Shaw 26 mins ago
- The worst political ad ever? Or the most awesome? Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 12 hours ago