The Washington Post's headline is "Spending by independent groups had little...
I was proud to donate a few bucks to American Crossroads. Without trying to keep up with Obama's massive spending, Republicans would have lost even worse. Keep in a mind, a few point swing would drastically have changed this election. Florida would have been won, same with Virginia and Ohio. It was much worse than expected, but this was no Obama mandate. http://freedomlinks.wordpress.com/
Much digital ink and wind is being expended today on the interwebs and cable TV lamenting the ineffectiveness of outside spending from conservative-aligned groups in electing Republican candidates. Indeed, some of the largest groups spent incredible amounts of money to what looks to be little effect. Many Republican candidates who had large SuperPACs behind them lost, and in what looked to be winnable races. This wasn't just Mitt Romney - it was down the ballot with candidates like Josh Mandel, Scott Brown, Tommy Thompson and George Allen.
- California Dem moves to outlaw some civilian body armor Jazz Shaw 28 mins ago
- Don’t count Rob Ford out just yet Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- New York’s new gun laws returning unexpected results Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 18 hours ago