The Washington Post's headline is "Spending by independent groups had little...
I was proud to donate a few bucks to American Crossroads. Without trying to keep up with Obama's massive spending, Republicans would have lost even worse. Keep in a mind, a few point swing would drastically have changed this election. Florida would have been won, same with Virginia and Ohio. It was much worse than expected, but this was no Obama mandate. http://freedomlinks.wordpress.com/
Much digital ink and wind is being expended today on the interwebs and cable TV lamenting the ineffectiveness of outside spending from conservative-aligned groups in electing Republican candidates. Indeed, some of the largest groups spent incredible amounts of money to what looks to be little effect. Many Republican candidates who had large SuperPACs behind them lost, and in what looked to be winnable races. This wasn't just Mitt Romney - it was down the ballot with candidates like Josh Mandel, Scott Brown, Tommy Thompson and George Allen.
- DNC chairwoman: What, politics influencing the president’s Keystone XL delay? Nahhh. Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- Oklahoma will charge homeowners who generate their own power Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Modern tales of the Good Samaritan Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Gosnell Movie crosses the million-dollar mark Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- A blessed and happy Easter Sunday to all Hot Air readers! Ed Morrissey 22 hours ago