The Washington Post's headline is "Spending by independent groups had little...
I was proud to donate a few bucks to American Crossroads. Without trying to keep up with Obama's massive spending, Republicans would have lost even worse. Keep in a mind, a few point swing would drastically have changed this election. Florida would have been won, same with Virginia and Ohio. It was much worse than expected, but this was no Obama mandate. http://freedomlinks.wordpress.com/
Much digital ink and wind is being expended today on the interwebs and cable TV lamenting the ineffectiveness of outside spending from conservative-aligned groups in electing Republican candidates. Indeed, some of the largest groups spent incredible amounts of money to what looks to be little effect. Many Republican candidates who had large SuperPACs behind them lost, and in what looked to be winnable races. This wasn't just Mitt Romney - it was down the ballot with candidates like Josh Mandel, Scott Brown, Tommy Thompson and George Allen.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Federal investigators find no connection between Christie and Bridgegate Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Boehner: You know what would help our economy? Immigration reform Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- White House: It’s not combat, but US troops will return fire if they’re shot at… Noah Rothman 11 hours ago