As a veteran and an American who has ancestors who fought in every war since the founding of our country, I am disappointed with the political posturing on both sides of the isle. Both Democrats and Republicans need to get their heads out of their glutteous maximus and do whats best for our country and this includes the re-opening of the memorial. CFR/Globalist/Rockefeller Republican John Boehner included. Quit the political posturing !!
- Russia and others: testing the limits? Bruce McQuain 31 minutes ago
- Open thread: Obama to speak on Ukraine after imposing sanctions Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- National Journal: Hillary resets on Russia Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- US to give up control over Internet Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Flight 370 dropped to 5,000 feet to evade radar Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Crimea declares independence, applies for Russian reunion Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago