With Mitt Romney now the presumptive Republican nominee, the battle for the 2012 Presidency has begun in earnest. And, as is not uncommon, the outcome of this year's race is expected to hinge on that slice of the electorate that doesn't pledge fealty to any political party, the so-called independent voters. According to a recent article in the New York Times, many top Republican strategists are concerned that a growing focus on social issues by the Party's base has the potential to alienate Independents from the ticket this fall. Victory lies, they insist, with the candidate that makes the most...
I have nothing against Ron Paul, he's an honorable man, I just couldn't support him for President. He does not have the demeanor of a Presidential candidate nor the general support he needs to win the Presidency! I think Newt would excel debating Obama, he would show Americans that Obama hasn't any substance and is just a Soros, speech maker! If you listen to Robert Welsh's 1958 speech,on, You tube, you would hear Ron Paul of today! It's amazing!
- “We need a national conversation…” Jazz Shaw 17 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 15 hours ago
- Your tax dollars at work: PBS to air pro-abortion “After Tiller” movie tomorrow Dustin Siggins 17 hours ago
- NFL Regular Season open thread Jazz Shaw 18 hours ago