With Mitt Romney now the presumptive Republican nominee, the battle for the 2012 Presidency has begun in earnest. And, as is not uncommon, the outcome of this year's race is expected to hinge on that slice of the electorate that doesn't pledge fealty to any political party, the so-called independent voters. According to a recent article in the New York Times, many top Republican strategists are concerned that a growing focus on social issues by the Party's base has the potential to alienate Independents from the ticket this fall. Victory lies, they insist, with the candidate that makes the most...
I have nothing against Ron Paul, he's an honorable man, I just couldn't support him for President. He does not have the demeanor of a Presidential candidate nor the general support he needs to win the Presidency! I think Newt would excel debating Obama, he would show Americans that Obama hasn't any substance and is just a Soros, speech maker! If you listen to Robert Welsh's 1958 speech,on, You tube, you would hear Ron Paul of today! It's amazing!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Super: NASA’s asteroid avoidance program is on par with the rest of the federal government Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Adrian Peterson: “I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser.” Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Video: Florida mom arrested, charged with child neglect for letting her seven-year-old have a sip of whiskey Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Officer in Daniele Watts handcuff incident was responding to a call Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Friendly reminder: Republicans could absolutely fail to win the Senate Guy Benson 12 hours ago