With Mitt Romney now the presumptive Republican nominee, the battle for the 2012 Presidency has begun in earnest. And, as is not uncommon, the outcome of this year's race is expected to hinge on that slice of the electorate that doesn't pledge fealty to any political party, the so-called independent voters. According to a recent article in the New York Times, many top Republican strategists are concerned that a growing focus on social issues by the Party's base has the potential to alienate Independents from the ticket this fall. Victory lies, they insist, with the candidate that makes the most...
Just because Americans are too stupid to support a man who actually accomplished something while he was in office, not just promised what he was going to do! Americans turned their backs on him and ridiculed him! Just wait until Romney follows his Liberal bent and turns on the Conservatives who will help him get elected, if he does get elected, that may not happen after all! He might go down like the RINO before him, McCain! Newt Gingrich was the only one in the race who had a chance to defeat Obama and the Republican Party supported the wrong candidate, as much as I am against Obama, I won't be a part of the debacle to elect Romney so he can turn out to be just another phony Conservative!
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 5 hours ago