With Mitt Romney now the presumptive Republican nominee, the battle for the 2012 Presidency has begun in earnest. And, as is not uncommon, the outcome of this year's race is expected to hinge on that slice of the electorate that doesn't pledge fealty to any political party, the so-called independent voters. According to a recent article in the New York Times, many top Republican strategists are concerned that a growing focus on social issues by the Party's base has the potential to alienate Independents from the ticket this fall. Victory lies, they insist, with the candidate that makes the most...
Just because Americans are too stupid to support a man who actually accomplished something while he was in office, not just promised what he was going to do! Americans turned their backs on him and ridiculed him! Just wait until Romney follows his Liberal bent and turns on the Conservatives who will help him get elected, if he does get elected, that may not happen after all! He might go down like the RINO before him, McCain! Newt Gingrich was the only one in the race who had a chance to defeat Obama and the Republican Party supported the wrong candidate, as much as I am against Obama, I won't be a part of the debacle to elect Romney so he can turn out to be just another phony Conservative!
- Russian FM after meeting with Kerry: Russia has no “common vision” on Crimea with the west Allahpundit 31 minutes ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: Duane “Generalissimo” Patterson Ed Morrissey 42 minutes ago
- Soon, you might be able to carry a gun just about anywhere in Georgia Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Kerry retreats on recognition of Israel as a Jewish state Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Brown ramping up Senate run in New Hampshire: AP Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Reuters: Radar data suggests that the missing Malaysian jet was flown far off course deliberately Allahpundit 3 hours ago