With Mitt Romney now the presumptive Republican nominee, the battle for the 2012 Presidency has begun in earnest. And, as is not uncommon, the outcome of this year's race is expected to hinge on that slice of the electorate that doesn't pledge fealty to any political party, the so-called independent voters. According to a recent article in the New York Times, many top Republican strategists are concerned that a growing focus on social issues by the Party's base has the potential to alienate Independents from the ticket this fall. Victory lies, they insist, with the candidate that makes the most...
Just because Americans are too stupid to support a man who actually accomplished something while he was in office, not just promised what he was going to do! Americans turned their backs on him and ridiculed him! Just wait until Romney follows his Liberal bent and turns on the Conservatives who will help him get elected, if he does get elected, that may not happen after all! He might go down like the RINO before him, McCain! Newt Gingrich was the only one in the race who had a chance to defeat Obama and the Republican Party supported the wrong candidate, as much as I am against Obama, I won't be a part of the debacle to elect Romney so he can turn out to be just another phony Conservative!
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 14 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- Report: ISIS eyeing Mexican border to infiltrate America and execute terrorist attacks Noah Rothman 16 hours ago