If you’re inclined to tune into MSNBC from time to time (as I am) you might remember when Touré -- one of the controversial co-hosts of the daytime program “The Cycle” -- asserted on national television last month that “voter fraud does not exist” in the United States of America. Republicans, he argued, have worked tirelessly this year to disenfranchise minority voters by forcing them to procure (and show) photo identification cards when they vote. Now, of course, one can certainly argue the varying degree to which voter fraud exists in the United States. This is an important...
In response to:
I'm only surprised she's being held accountable for it....Geitner committed tax fraud but still got the job...
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 8 hours ago