Beckel's "busted" smile is classic.
In response to:
Romney: - Valedictorian at BYU - Baker's scholar at Harvard (top 5% in Harvard school of business) - Master's degrees in business AND law - enormously successful in private business and now worth between $200 and $250 million (compare this to many of Obama's closest advisers who have never had to turn a profit or go hungry, and, no, don't whine about workers he let go when taking over a company while at Bain Capital because you'd be forgetting to look at: A) the workers' jobs he saved by saving a dying company and B) the jobs he created after those struggling companies were turned around and started to grow again) - put aside partisanship prejudices/trash-talk by successfully campaigning/winning the governor's seat as a Republican
- Susan Rice: I hope everyone realizes it’s going to take “many months” to train these Syrian rebels Allahpundit 21 mins ago
- The unbearable lightness of Hillary, 2016 Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Great news: 36% of Americans can name all three branches of government Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- US Navy spying on private citizens? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Biden to women’s conference: I miss Republicans like Bob Packwood Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago