What was it about the Dodge' commercial, "God Made a Farmer," that stirred the souls of so many Americans during the Superbowl? Maybe it was the imagery of the dirt and grit of real America, not the white-washed concrete meccas many of us call home. Maybe for just a moment we were unplugged from our instant and superficial world and taken back to a time when we were captivated by God's creation, not what our friends were doing on Facebook. Or maybe it was just the quintessential sound of American icon, the late Paul Harvey, whose voice wraps around you like...
And for growing corn for ethanol, a totally useless additive to gasoline, and keep those food prices sky high.
NewsBusted! President Obama, ISIS, 9/11, August Jobs Report, NBC News, Syrian Rebels, South Dakota Snow
- An Orwellian War: U.S. routinely calling operations in Iraq what they are not Noah Rothman 40 mins ago
- How many people are poised to lose 2014 ObamaCare coverage? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Thousands of American troops headed to Africa to fight… Ebola? Noah Rothman 2 hour ago
- WaPo editors: Say, this ISIS intervention looks a wee bit “underpowered,” no? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- ObamaCare subsidies funding abortion coverage: GAO Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago