—The expiration of Bush-era tax cuts on income, investments, married couples and families with children and inheritances.
—A $55 billion, 9 percent cut to the Pentagon next year and another $55 billion in cuts to domestic programs, including a 2 percent cut to Medicare providers.
—The expiration of unemployment benefits for the long-term jobless and a sharp cut in reimbursements for doctors participating...
The reason is simple. Liberals promised entitlement programs like obama phones, Obamacare, free birth control, etc... The only problem is that they aren't free. Things will start crumbling here pretty soon when there is no money left to take from the public. All the while government will continue to swell (Over 40 new agencies and 100 new programs, or vice versa), but we're all suppose to support Obama aas the country sinks into the morass of a Greece-like society. It'll be great! Forward!!!
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- Scott Brown “officially” thinking about running for Senate in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Malaysia: Flight 370 signals continued for more than seven hours Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Bobby Jindal hits the trail in New Hampshire Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago