—The expiration of Bush-era tax cuts on income, investments, married couples and families with children and inheritances.
—A $55 billion, 9 percent cut to the Pentagon next year and another $55 billion in cuts to domestic programs, including a 2 percent cut to Medicare providers.
—The expiration of unemployment benefits for the long-term jobless and a sharp cut in reimbursements for doctors participating...
The reason is simple. Liberals promised entitlement programs like obama phones, Obamacare, free birth control, etc... The only problem is that they aren't free. Things will start crumbling here pretty soon when there is no money left to take from the public. All the while government will continue to swell (Over 40 new agencies and 100 new programs, or vice versa), but we're all suppose to support Obama aas the country sinks into the morass of a Greece-like society. It'll be great! Forward!!!
- Advice to campaigning Democrats: Maybe avoid mentioning the term economic “recovery” Erika Johnsen 29 minutes ago
- Western states debate retaking control of federal lands Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago