—The expiration of Bush-era tax cuts on income, investments, married couples and families with children and inheritances.
—A $55 billion, 9 percent cut to the Pentagon next year and another $55 billion in cuts to domestic programs, including a 2 percent cut to Medicare providers.
—The expiration of unemployment benefits for the long-term jobless and a sharp cut in reimbursements for doctors participating...
The reason is simple. Liberals promised entitlement programs like obama phones, Obamacare, free birth control, etc... The only problem is that they aren't free. Things will start crumbling here pretty soon when there is no money left to take from the public. All the while government will continue to swell (Over 40 new agencies and 100 new programs, or vice versa), but we're all suppose to support Obama aas the country sinks into the morass of a Greece-like society. It'll be great! Forward!!!
- NATO: Russia has moved artillery units and personnel into Ukraine Ed Morrissey 9 mins ago
- Hamas executes “collaborators” as Israeli air strikes target leadership Ed Morrissey 49 mins ago
- White House: That round of golf after the Foley video was released doesn’t show the depth of Obama’s grief Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Poll: As Scott Brown pounds on immigration, NH Senate race closes to statistical tie Guy Benson 2 hours ago
- Conservative columnists agree: Go to war in Iraq and Syria, don’t occupy them Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Hagel: ISIS beyond “just a terrorist group … imminent threat” Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago