—The expiration of Bush-era tax cuts on income, investments, married couples and families with children and inheritances.
—A $55 billion, 9 percent cut to the Pentagon next year and another $55 billion in cuts to domestic programs, including a 2 percent cut to Medicare providers.
—The expiration of unemployment benefits for the long-term jobless and a sharp cut in reimbursements for doctors participating...
The reason is simple. Liberals promised entitlement programs like obama phones, Obamacare, free birth control, etc... The only problem is that they aren't free. Things will start crumbling here pretty soon when there is no money left to take from the public. All the while government will continue to swell (Over 40 new agencies and 100 new programs, or vice versa), but we're all suppose to support Obama aas the country sinks into the morass of a Greece-like society. It'll be great! Forward!!!
- House GOP abandons border crisis bill, can’t find 218 votes; Update: One more try? Allahpundit 28 minutes ago
- ObamaCare caused some premiums to nearly double in California Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CIA confesses: Yeah, we hacked the Senate’s computers Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Bill Clinton, September 10, 2001: I could have killed Bin Laden once but called it off because of civilian casualties Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Is Hamas calling it quits? Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- House may vote on bill that would block Obama from expanding executive amnesty for illegals Allahpundit 3 hours ago