If you don't have health insurance it's probably for two main reasons. The first being that you can't afford it or two, you're a healthy young person who doesn't feel like they need it at this point in life. Others may not have health insurance due to lack of employer coverage. Regardless, under new ObamaCare rules lacking health insurance results in a large ObamaCare fine/tax, something that forces people to pay for something they can't afford and young people to pay for something they don't need. Not to mention, when people are paying a fine and not receiving healthcare insurance...
Hospitals going bankrupt? That's pretty relevant.
- Report: As many as 20-30 Gitmo detainees freed within the last few years are now fighting in Syria Allahpundit 51 mins ago
- CBS poll: GOP lead in generic Congressional ballot similar to final 2010 poll Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Less than a week before the midterms, Obama backs off deportations of illegal immigrants Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: Doctor quarantined in California after return from Liberia Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Science: Nobel Prize-winning doctor backs Christie’s quarantine plan Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- The middle class can’t afford to live in liberal cities Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago