If you don't have health insurance it's probably for two main reasons. The first being that you can't afford it or two, you're a healthy young person who doesn't feel like they need it at this point in life. Others may not have health insurance due to lack of employer coverage. Regardless, under new ObamaCare rules lacking health insurance results in a large ObamaCare fine/tax, something that forces people to pay for something they can't afford and young people to pay for something they don't need. Not to mention, when people are paying a fine and not receiving healthcare insurance...
usmcpgw, C'mon, man. Can't you see that it is just tooooooooo hard for liberals to live on their own. I mean, all of that personal responsibility and self reliance. It's not fair!!!
- Painful Udall interview: “We can play this over, right? Let me re-tape this.” Guy Benson 5 mins ago
- Obama doesn’t want to serve on the Supreme Court, not that anyone asked Noah Rothman 44 mins ago
- The dangers of turning Election Day into Election Month Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- The Pentagon is sugarcoating the situation in Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Attendees head for the exits as Obama speaks at campaign rally for Maryland Democrat Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- New York bans gun ownership for 34,500 citizens without due process Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago